The Forte School Dance Studio
Policies and Attire
The Forte School Dance Studio is thrilled to have the opportunity to teach your child! Our instructors are committed to providing the best learning environment for your child by presenting positivity, leadership, and hard working skills.
The Forte School provides experienced instructors that are well versed in their disciplines and take pride in educating the next generation of dancers with appropriate music, choreography and costumes.
Dance Class Policies
● Be on time! A punctual arrival time ensures your child will receive full instruction.
● Be prepared! Proper clothing, shoes, and hair must be worn each class.
● Have a positive attitude! Any disrespectful, uncooperative behaviors will not be accepted.
● Please have your child use the restroom before class. Leaving during instruction is highly discouraged.
● All food/gum and beverages must be disposed of before class.
● Have all belongings labeled with your child’s name.
● Please have a separate bag for dance only.
● Parents/Guardians are to remain in the waiting area during instruction time.
Attire to be worn
● Creative Movement – black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet skirt, pink ballet shoes, and hair in a proper ballet bun.
● Ballet 1 & 2 – black leotard, pink tights, black ballet skirt, pink ballet shoes, and hair in a proper ballet bun.
● Ballet 3 – black leotard, pink tights, ballet skirt or spandex shorts, pink ballet shoes, and hair in a proper ballet bun. (No loose fitting clothing)
● Jazz/Hip Hop – leotard, shorts, black jazz shoes, and hair tightly tied back.
● Hip Hop/Acro – leotard, shirt, shorts, sneakers or barefoot, and hair must be tightly tied back.
*If you need to order any dance attire you must let your instructor know. We will be ordering the first week of every month. Please be patient and know your items will take time to arrive.